Two recent webinars with Leica Geosystems and Autodesk experts teach construction professionals how to improve accuracy and efficiency in the field.
If you missed last week’s podcasts on BIM and point clouds with Leica Geosystems and Autodesk, you missed a wealth of knowledge. Don’t worry, though. The podcasts are now available on-demand.
Simplify laser scanning for construction
The Accurate by Design: Learn how to streamline point cloud workflows with Leica ScanStation P16 & Autodesk ReCap, held 1 September, shared:
- Field-to-BIM laser scanning workflow options and tips
- How to optimise workflows in Leica Cyclone, CloudWorx and Autodesk ReCap
- How to best use point clouds for CAD/BIM to reduce rework
- Benefits of Leica ScanStation P16 data directly into ReCap
- Live demo of the Autodesk ReCap + Leica Geosystems ScanStation P16 data
The podcast presenters are Cathi Hayes, Leica Geosystems BIM Strategy and Business Development director, and Eric Riche, Autodesk Customer Success manager. Hayes has many years working with BIM with degrees in environmental design and architecture. She is responsible for helping building contractors adopt BIM in the North America construction industry. Richie is a reformed software programmer who now travels the country leading the Autodesk ReCap training program.
To listen to this podcast on demand, click here.
Making construction workflows easy and efficient
The Field Layout Masters: How to take BIM to the field with BIM 360 Layout and Leica iCON Robots, presented 3 September, offered:
- Workflow options and tips for the construction BIM process
- How to optimise production with BIM
- How to connect the field to the office with BIM 360 Glue
- Benefits of a construction BIM layout process
- Live demo of the Autodesk + Leica Geosystems BIM to Field
The podcast presenters are Hayes and Zach Crumal, Autodesk BIM specialist. Crumal has a background in architecture and serves on the product teams for Autodesk’s point layout and BIM layout solutions.
To listen to this podcast on-demand, click here.
As the Leica Geosystems + Autodesk partnership continues to grow, look for more webinars in the future.