Join iCON build webinar on Thursday, May 4th 2017 at 17:00 CST. Click here to register.
Construction professionals all over the world experience similar challenges to complete work on time, on budget, and to specification. Starting construction while planning is not finished, or site crews waiting impatienly behind the layout engineer adding last-minute changes to start their work are common situations in any contrsuction project.
Project managers and layout engieneers deal with real life cumbersome workflows from design to field. Usually, once a project is created in a 3D environment, 2D plans need to be extracted and coordinates calculated. Then the generated layout data is added manually into the field controller or total station. But, why not simplify this whole process drastically?
The new Leica Layout Object app has the potential to solve all mentioned problems at once. It allows users to transfer design object models directly to construction site without data conversion.
In this webinar, Leica Geosystems experts will show the new app live and you will learn:
- How to transfer data from design to field by loading design models directly to the field tablet without data conversion.
- How to intuitively reduce complex projects into workable packages.
- How to find your way easily through complex designs on site.
- How to choose edges and corners with a fingertip and start layout directly from there.
- How to make comprehensive information available right on site, right when it is needed.
Whom is the webinar for?
- BIM Managers
- MEP detailers
- Construction project managers
- Leica Sales Representatives
Potential new customers who are interested in our iCONstruct field software can download the new free simulator here and install it on their PC and try out the user interface and workflows.