Leica Geosystems has a great Laser Scanning/HDS sub-track at HxGN LIVE this year that you won’t want to miss. Be prepared to get your hands on our new Digital Reality experiences that will revolutionise how you think about and interact with your data. From dedicated networking with peers, clients and Leica Geosystems staff, to exciting and diverse speakers from Leica Geosystems’ partners and executives, 2017 is going to be a game-changer!
Still looking for another reason to attend? Check out some of the highlights below and make sure you register ASAP! Sign up before May 30 to get the Last Chance Rate and save $300 on your registration.
Attend eye-opening sessions
This year you can’t miss speakers and breakout sessions from Leica Geosystems staff, users, and partners including:
- WeWork’s Thad Wester will demonstrate the latest hardware and integrated software solutions from Leica Geosystems, including the cutting-edge BLK360, robust P20, and Cyclone for maximum productivity within their global design and refurbishment teams.
- Faheem Khan, VP of Business Development for Leica Geosystems, will share our latest innovations (not to be missed!), future direction and demonstrate the dramatic improvements and productivity gains users can expect in the entire point cloud processing and delivery value chain. Sit tight for some cool demos to see how you can produce deliverables with ease.
- Angelica Ortiz with Consorcio IUYET will present a construction monitoring case study focused on a new civil engineering mega-project in Mexico—Mexico City’s first high-speed rail. See how their team is using Leica Cyclone to handle datasets from a suite of Hexagon sensors, including P40s, to bring a whole new level of productivity to this public infrastructure project.
- WD Partners and Joe Smetanko will share their tips and experience Maximising Technology Adoption within their A&E firm, integrating the latest full end-to-end hardware and software solutions, from the BLK360 to TruView Global, JetStream, and the free JetStream Viewer. Learn how piggybacking your current scanner and the new BLK360 can drop time on site.
- Jeff Shearer of the Portland Police Bureau will discuss how the Bureau used a Leica C10 and paired iStar to map a major natural gas explosion in Portland to make confident decisions around public safety and validate their recovery plans.
- Hear about expert workflows in Cyclone and CloudWorx for the latest software features, including floor flatness with automated reports designed to give you validated, client-ready deliverables in a fraction of the time.
To start planning your conference experience download the agenda on the HxGN LIVE website.
Experience The Zone
With more than 120,000 square feet of forward-thinking technologies, solutions and brand new concepts from Hexagon businesses and more than 60 partners, 2017 promises to be an exciting year in The Zone. Stay close to witness brand new announcements, releases, contests, prizes and much more such as:
- Daily Technology Demos showcasing the solutions you need to take your business to the next level.
- Cyclone Experience- you’ve never experienced your data like this before!
- The Hub at The Zone featuring networking, social media lounge and a place to work remotely.
- Awesome games and contests with prizes including an HTC Vive preloaded with brand-new Leica Geosystems HDS content and solutions to push your digital reality models to an immersive environment.
Click on the banner to enter the competition.
2017 – A special year to network, learn and have your voice heard
Benefit this year from amazing networking opportunities at the world’s largest annual gathering of HDS and mobile mapping users including industry peers and key staff for Leica Geosystems, Hexagon PP&M and Manufacturing Intelligence.
- Tip: Join us for daily HDS lunches and meet ups, the HDS software social and Digital Reality showcase, conference-wide social events and the end of conference celebration at TAO nightclub in the heart of the Vegas Strip.
Access to hands-on workshops tailored to your challenges. Don’t just sit in on the sessions, go to the conference early to get hands-on with the latest releases and learn new tools and tricks to increase your productivity and maximise ROI.
Have your voice heard at the annual HDS/Laser Scanning Product Input Session. Your feedback is a huge asset and helps us build the most tailored and responsive products to meet your needs!
- Tip: Attendees are invited to attend a special HDS event, “The Cyclone Immersive Experience” to step into a Smarter Way to View the World. The HDS team will debut new software including the chance to see how Cyclone Digital Realities can be experienced in the latest VR headsets for plant monitoring, QC and/or client deliverables! Join the HDS Team for a drink and hands-on demos in Veronese 2306 on Thursday, June 15 from 5:30-6:30pm.
Did you know?
Are you a HxGN Alumni? Special rates exist for our most loyal attendees!
Groups of 3 or more get a special bulk registration rate as well.